I am so smart.. SMRT.. I mean SMART..
Well maybe not yet but I will be once I get some learnins..
Thats right! I am officially enrolled in school..
I am doing a correspondence course for intro to financial accounting..
My class starts Sept 26 and I have until Jan 26 to complete it.
Thats about all thats new with us.. 21 Days until moving day!
I would take a picture of my textbook.. That that would just be silly..
(That and it hasn't arrived in the mail yet)
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun fun!! Sounds like we all get to learn accounting this year, you, me, Bobby......think of how much we can talk about in the hot tub on boxing day!! Hurray! We are just cooking dinner now, Bobby is working away in the kitchen while I head to go do laundry.....and yes, we know it's Saturday night here!!!
Oh look at you.. u go Girl!
Post a Comment