


The days are getting a little longer and the tempertures are slowly starting to rise. We thought we would take advantage an ok day outside and take in a nice afternoon skate at Olympic Plaza.. There were lots of families there when we got there but as it neared dinner time the crowd thinned out and we were able to get in some good skating.. We were there for about an hour just enjoying the outdoors, allbeit still on the chilly side, but not that bad!
5 comments:
Aw - you're so cute in your Canada scarf! I want to go skating; I never think of going down to Olympic Plaza. How fun! Next time can we come?! Hahaha...
- Mandy
Bobby says he wants to go skating, but it's very challenging here with the lack of ice and the abundance of green grass (with another rat spotting today). ahh, there's always next year to skate! I kindly pointed out to Bobby that the picture showed where you got engaged!
Hehe, we got engaged almost the exact spot where i was standing!
But with more umph to it as it was dark and all lit up with LED lights.. Ahh.. So romantic..
Thought I would check in and see how you two have been getting on...nice to see the youth of our fine land, being so healthy and active....way to go kids! To continued enjoyment of our winter....cheers, Seija :)
Congratulations Kirby on making the police force!! I guess now the training begins.....good luck with all of that! We hear the wedding is going to be in Cuba in '08....what fun you will have planning all that....Congratulations on all fronts! Have a great weekend. Cheerio, Seija and Brian
Post a Comment