Well I am not sure if anyone still checks the blog every now and then but for those people who do, I thought I would let everyone know I am now gainfully employed!
I am now employed at a place called Klohn Crippen Berger. It is an enviromental and engineering consulting firm that deals with mining, oil and gas, and water treatment..etc. I am getting paid about the same as I was before, but it looks like there is lots of room to move around... so YEAH!!!! It is also located just at deerfoot mall which is a 10min drive for me.
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I stil check. Congrat. on the job
Laura Mck.
Congrats - I did the reference check on your behalf and guess you passed with flying colors. Just remember what time zone you are now in when you have to get out of bed!
Keep in touch
Tracey
I actually don't know why I still check, since we're emailing more often; habit I guess. :-p
Hope your first day went well and looking forward to seeing you again. Now that we're both working women again now this schedule-thing may prove once again to be a challenge! Have fun at the new job!
- Mandy
Post a Comment