Saturday, December 02, 2006

23 Days Until Christmas!






I don't know about Kirby but I am so excited to have a regular Christmas this year.
last year was a nice change from the usual having spent it going to the ocean and trying to have a hot Starbucks in +20 weather to try to make it more like home.
As per my usual traditions I decorate the home on the 1st weekend of December.. So here we are!
We got the tree and the decorations out.. I tried to put the star on the top of the tree but Kirby wasn't having any part of it.. Instead he insisted of putting on a poseable reindeer which I have to give him credit suits the tree all that much better!
Next weekend we have the office Christmas party and predrinks with some friends from work and then we are set for a night out on the town - I think we will be needing to leave the cars at SAIT and pick them up the following morning.
Happy shopping everyone!

3 comments:

Sarah&Robert said...

Merry Christmas!!! I like the tree very much! Right now all 3 boys are out on the town drinking through the pubs of Oxford, I left at pub 7, as I have work to get done tomorrow! We look forward to a hot starbucks beverage in COLD temperatures (well, no colder than -5 C) with you both in 2 1/2 weeks!

Anonymous said...

Bah Humbug,
Just joking....
Your tree looks wonderful. Can't wait to try your first Xmas turkey at your new home.
Love,
Mom aka Mickey

Anonymous said...

Yay! Christmas already at your house....the tree looks great, and I have to commed Kirby for the picture-perfect lights on your place. I am very impressed. I put up our outdoor Christmas lights this past weekend on the patio and they look a little like a 10-year old did them. haha. Oh well, 'tis the season! We're the only ones in our building with lights up - bah humbug indeed! :-)

Merry Daiquiris soon?! - Mandy