Thursday, October 06, 2005

Almost There!



The party is done, was a great time!
Thanks to everyone for coming and all the well wishes.
We will do our best to stay safe but still have a great time!
We have two days to go.. the bags are packed and we are
READY!!
But turkey first!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys - what a neat idea. Thank you for allowing me to keep posted on your wonderful excursion.And yes, I will def. be at Shanks on the 7th and will let you know then if I can make the 9th.
Love & Lollipops - Grams

Anonymous said...

Won't be long till your leavin'
Then we will all be grevin!

Seriously, have a marvelous time and enjoy each day for whatever it brings.

We will be following your trip with a great deal of interest.

Skip & Dixie

Anonymous said...

We had to go to the store and pick up kleenex galore!!

But we know you all will have a wonderful trip.. and at the airport on Monday we'll try not to flip..(out)!

Enjoy the turkey!

Rol and Bev

Anonymous said...

Good to see you both yesterday - sorry I didn't stay long at the party!!
Have a great trip - I'll be living vicariously through your adventures....Looking forward to the updates!

Remember us when you're lying on a nice warm beach and we're scraping our vehicles in the *cold* Canadian winters!

Luv you guys, and best wishes for an amazing year...
Mandy (aka Panda)

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! I had NO idea you were leaving so soon...you are probably well on your way by now!! SOOOO exciting!!!! (Exclamation point!)

Good luck guys, and have a blast. Let me know if you end up anywhere near the UK!!!

HUGE hugs and tonnes of love
Shanny

Anonymous said...

Hey guys - like Craig & Tam we miss u already. Hope you had a great flight. We got the message that Jason called. Hope you are enjoying that champagne. Have agreat time at Disneyland and say hi to Micky. Have fun!!
Love Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,

Just heard about your big adventure. It sounds like it'll be a blast. We'll keep checking on ya. Have fun and behave yourselves. Ha!Ha!

Anonymous said...

Hope your days in Calfornia were a blast. now you must be to your next destionation for more 'citement and adventure..stay well and make some great memories.

Skip & Dixie

Anonymous said...

Hi Kirby and Krista.....first time I have ever used this kind of reply format.....I am totally and absolutely a computer illiterate so pardon any booboos!! I know Sarah and Rob have a website set up but dumbo here has no idea how to access so am waiting for Sarah to email me and let me know!! Love your pictures kids.....keep on "adventuring" We (all of us parents) wish we could be kids again and venture forth to!!! Have fun, enjoy, stay safe...we all miss you....love and hugs to everyone, Seija Webb