


We went to the waterfalls today called Seven Wells. It was by far the best day we have had in Malaysia yet!
We took the 20min cab to the village below the falls then hiked 1.9km to the stairs of the falls. It was 367 steps to get up to the falls but when we reached it, it was fantastic. The falls here are man made so the rock is smooth and you can use the falls as waterslides. We spent about 3 hours playing around and swiming in the waterfall pools then made our way down to the bottom of the hill. there is a small area there that sells drinks and munchies - We decided to try the young coconuts (a coconut hacked with a machette with straws to drink from it and a spoon to eat the jelly insides) and watch the monkeys play (Young coconut wasn't the best thing we have had)we didn't finish the coconut so the lady gave it to the monkeys to enjoy - and enjoy they did!
We went down to the village where without realizing it next thing we knew we had paid $15rm ($5CAD) and was slowly heading up the longest mono gondola in the world!
Kirby enjoyed it and Jason was having a goodtime tormenting me as i dont think I have ever been so scared in my life!
We have some great pictures of our day and will share them on here soon.
There will probably not be any postings for the next couple of days as tomorrow is a rest day (no pool bar allowed) then we are spending a day in travel off to Krabi in Thailand!
4 comments:
Krista - if Jason torments you about being scared of the heights.. threaten him with spiders! (but.. of course not in front of Kirby)!
Sounds like the "No Pool Bar" might be a blessing (right!!) Glad you guys had a great time and look forward to hearing from you when you get to Thialand (if not sooner)..
Luv
Bev and Roland
Hi to Kirby & Krista and friends,
I am thinking of you everyday and wishing you a real good trip and a good time. Stay healthy. I love you.
Grandma
I know I am really reading about all these fantastic adventures you are having and I know you are really living them and writing about them, BUT..., still can't believe you are really there - it is like a dream and it most certainly sounds like everything you have seen & experienced is also straight out of dreamland. You are doing a really good job on the postings on your site and I love the pictures - ALMOST make it seem real and not a dream. Keep up the good work, guys, (having fun that is) and Krista, Baby, please try to stay sober or you'll miss something wonderful
Love you, miss you, think of you.
I finally figured out how to see the pictures daaa ! They are fantastic and we look foward to more..
Skip and I talk with your mom and dad, Tam and Craig. If we could be a little mouse we would be in your suitcase...Not to scare you, silly , but for the free trip that sounds marvlous. Looking foward to the next bit of adventure.
Skip and Dixie
Post a Comment