




We awoke early christmas morning and gathered around the tree for group gift openings and had a great time - We had some very interesting gifts - Kirby got a lady's shaver, Bob got a beautiful set of leather boots from Kmart that cost $1.50, and Chris got beer and candy. The water guns then came out and Bob got attacked and very very wet.
Chris got the turkey going and we spent the afternoon lazing about waiting for our dinner.
We had dinner at about 8:00pm and it was great! We had dinner complete with turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, beans, beets and cranberry sauce. We ate until we could not move anymore - Bob Jason and Chris decided to go to a movie and left for the 10:00pm show however Bob miss read the times and the show actually started at 8:00pm so they never made it there - We finished off the night with some pie and crawled into bed for a good nights sleep.
6 comments:
Looks like you are having a great time. Some very interesting gifts indeed. Nice shaver, Kirby and Bob those boots are really something. Looks like Chris cooked a wonderful meal. Christmas Day is just about over here, we had a full day of being at Keely & Patty's, then on to Cheryl's and then to Skip & Dixie's for a turkey dinner. We had a wonderful day. The weather here is great, about 14 today. We saw someone driving in a convertible with the top down. It sure doesn't seem like Christmas with this kind of weather.Thanks for the phone call on Christmas Eve and hopefully we will talk again soon. Enjoy the remainder of your days at this place and we look forward to hearing about your New Year's. Take and care and have fun.
Love & Hugs
Mom & Dad
Merry Christmas (belated) from Aunt Karen in Ontario and a Happy New Year to you!
Thinking of you Krista and Kirby and I'm glad your Christmas was a bit of allright!
I am telling family members on the McCabe side about your blog so that they can connect and follow your adventures.
Love ya
Aunt Karen
Krista (and Kirby);
Merry Christmas....looks like you had a bunch of fun for the holiday! Christmas at home was so hot this year....my sister and I went out for a Christmas walk after a big breakfast and I think we saw about half a dozen people outside in shorts! I was goig to take a picture and send it to you...you're definately not missing a white Christmas here! Enjoy being so close to the beach! I'm sure your walk was much more beautiful than ours! (brown Calgary in the winter isn't really all that pretty!)
Have a super New Years...and best wishes for 2006! Chris and I are doing our annual gift exchange in the coming week. I still have the 'item' from you for her (in case she reads this I won't say what it is!)...I'll make sure she gets it and we'll email you some pictures.
- Mandy
Hello and Happy New Year to you all...Have a good one k.
did write you a note but keep getting it back, so I must have the wrong e address. I'll try again later.
D
Just a quick note to let you know that we are at Donald and Deb's this evening and we were thinking that today is your New Year's Eve. So Happy New Year!!! We look forward to talking to you soon.
Hi guys, I hope you enjoyed yourselves as New Years in Paihia has already arrived. I hope you had a fantastic time, and are enjoying the mousetrap. (one of my favorite hostels!) Check out the town of Keri keri while you are in the area. Have fun
Post a Comment